The China Kadoorie Biobank (CKB) is a global resource for the investigation of lifestyle, environmental, blood biochemical and genetic factors as determinants of common diseases. The CKB study group is committed to making the cohort data available to the scientific community in China, the UK and worldwide to advance knowledge about the causes, prevention and treatment of disease. Detailed information on the CKB is given in the About the Study, Study Resources and Research pages of this website.
This Data Access section provides:
- A Data Overview describing available datasets
- Details of current Data Access Procedures.
- Information on Data Access Policy and Principles
- A page of Frequently Asked Questions and responses
- A link to Register / Login to the CKB Data Access System for researchers to apply for data